It is an unforgettable, trip of a lifetime! Enjoy the stunning BC coast while we search for the iconic whales—killer whales (orcas) and humpback whales—and the diverse wildlife of the Pacific Coast in their natural habitat. 2016 has been a record year for humpback whale sightings!
The trip will vary greatly in length, from 3-7 hours. Wildlife is unpredictable as they are always moving and searching for food, so it may take that extra miles for us to find them and experience these amazing mammals.
Tickets are extremely limited so get yours today!
We recommend that you bring the following:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes; dress appropriately according to the weather (at least a few layers).
- A lunch (can be purchased at the Public Market on Granville Island). Complimentary bottled water and a small snack is provided on board.
- Give a little love to Mother Earth by bringing your own reusable water bottle. Filtered water is available from the GSS Office before the trip as needed.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Cameras and/or video equipment (we can provide dry storage on the boat and plastic bags to protect your equipment from damage).
To avoid EventBrite fees, pre-event in-person ticket sales is available at the GSS Office with exact cash or cheque only.